As you know Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy, visual memory.
I tried to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
- Check - the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
Two special moves in Chess:
- Castling is double move, which is performed by the king and the rook, that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
- Ten difficulty levels
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Undo-free stars for levels
- Six different themes
- Two board view (Top - 2D and Front - 3D)
- Alternately mode
- Two player mode
- Realistic graphics
- Save function
- Sound effects
- Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here, I will read them and improve the quality of the application!